Moraga Post Acute is a Medicare-certified, 49-bed skilled nursing facility located in picturesque Moraga, California. Moraga’s campus features private suites and semi-private rooms, a modernized therapy gym, and offers traditional therapy techniques in addition to state-of-the-art therapy modalities. Our center offers cable television and Wi-Fi, and residents and guests alike also enjoy our beautiful courtyard and dining options. Our focus is on getting patients back to their highest level of functioning with care, compassion, and dignity throughout the process.
Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
Often the transition to a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility is challenging. At Moraga Post Acute, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable.
In addition to nurses and staff who are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease the transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
Our team of qualified professionals helps residents recover from surgery, injury, or serious illness. We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our residents and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Moraga Post Acute.
- All 49 beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are provided for our short-term units).
- The full in-house rehab unit provides: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Respiratory Therapy
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and on-site 24 hours/day.